How many times have you heard someone say: “oh, I’m in so much trouble with my finances, I need to consult a money coach.”
Well they are wrong. Sort of. Let me explain.
The right time to hire a money coach is when you’re not in trouble, and want to stay that way.
Sure, I work with people in debt. There are students who want to get out from under their student loans. Some folks are teetering into debt, just $200 away from not paying their bills or making the rent. Yes, these people want to get out of debt and stay there. I can certainly help with that.
But there are many other reasons to work with a money coach.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.” Look at your money in the same way. Don’t wait until you are in trouble or debt. Consult a money coach today.
Let me introduce you to some of my other types of clients…
These are people who want to plan for a future where they don’t have to work and worry about every cent. Others are folks with no debt, but they are overwhelmed with choices and don’t know where to get started saving. I also consult with people who may be fed up talking to professionals who want to sell them investment products. Some may be starting a family and want to plan for college one day. Others may have gone through a personal loss and need direction about what to do with their money now that they are alone.
They come to me because I’m the money coach they trust. I love my job and I take a highly personal route to help you effectively and efficiently manage your money.
Six reasons why my approach works:
- Sell your strengths and buy your weaknesses. Money is my strength. I have decades of experience helping people understand how to make their money work for them.
- Money is complex. Like everywhere else, change is constant. I bring a fully-informed perspective to your money plans.
- No cookie cutter choices – everything I do is based on your own personal plans and history.
- My only interest is your financial success, not mine.
- I’ll look at your overall financial picture and give you straight advice. I’m here to help, not flatter or judge.
- I’ll stay with you. Your relationship with a money coach shouldn’t be transactional.
If you are in trouble with your finances, I can help.
Finally, if you are not, and want to stay that way, now and forever, a money coach like me is your best first step.
I’m Judith Cane. I’m a money coach. Consult me today. 613-875-5834